Partying hard, Jack-Ass-esc feats of stupidity, or to simply summon the bravery to ask that clearly-out-of-ones-league girl out on a date, many youth have invoked a simple acronym—YOLO! When in doubt about smoking that joint, hooking-up with that guy, or simply jumping off that roof into a pool full of people, YOLO is yelled and all know and understand—You Only Live Once. YOLO is a term which embodies the ethos of this generation of youth. Whatever... Read More
READERS' TOP ARTICLES
- Jesus Christ has Returned And There are Three of Them: You Get to Pick
- Screaming Praise: The Passionate Heart of Christian Hardcore
- Thoughts to Make the Mind Congeal: The Maddening Effects of Exploring an Infinite God
- Are You Talking to Me?! The Art of Misunderstanding and Theological Double-Talk
- Is Jesus Really Korean and Does He have Time for Me? Thoughts from 21 Jump Street
- The Dreaded Welcome: Rethinking the Church Meet and Greet
- The Science of Miracles: Theological Lessons from Middle-Schoolers
- The Gospel According to Gaga: A Modern Commentary on Jesus, Judas, Betrayal, and the Human Propensity Toward Evil
- When Scientists Play God: How Far is Too Far?
- FORGET THE DONKEY, MY JESUS RODE A T-REX: THIS AND OTHER ABSURDITIES CONCERNING THE “MANLINESS” OF JESUS
- Donna Pawlak: I would also add in comment, about being worried about thinking of more on the emotional experience....
- Donna Pawlak: Exactly, workers of lawlessness, firstly you have to be under the law to be declared guilty. Did Christ...
- Donna Pawlak: Actually, I would challenge you to relook at your bible, because since God opening my eyes, I have seen...
- Brother JA Son: I disagree. The gospel is of action. Discipline and strength (Gevurah) are traits of God Almighty,...
- Asia: Great article, thanks!