Jesus is a flower picking, daisy-in-the-barrel-of-a-gun peace ambassador to the world. In the ilk of Martin Luther King and Gandhi, Jesus skipped and laughed as his hippie tie-dye clothes swayed back and forth. And when he preached, he spoke only of puppy dog tails, bubbles, and love. At least, this is the picture some have gotten while reading the Sermon on the Mount. Countless professors and students across the country pick up this singular series... Read More
READERS' TOP ARTICLES
- Jesus Christ has Returned And There are Three of Them: You Get to Pick
- Screaming Praise: The Passionate Heart of Christian Hardcore
- Thoughts to Make the Mind Congeal: The Maddening Effects of Exploring an Infinite God
- Why Everyone Should Live By the Phrase YOLO
- Are You Talking to Me?! The Art of Misunderstanding and Theological Double-Talk
- Is Jesus Really Korean and Does He have Time for Me? Thoughts from 21 Jump Street
- The Dreaded Welcome: Rethinking the Church Meet and Greet
- The Science of Miracles: Theological Lessons from Middle-Schoolers
- The Gospel According to Gaga: A Modern Commentary on Jesus, Judas, Betrayal, and the Human Propensity Toward Evil
- When Scientists Play God: How Far is Too Far?
- Donna Pawlak: I would also add in comment, about being worried about thinking of more on the emotional experience....
- Donna Pawlak: Exactly, workers of lawlessness, firstly you have to be under the law to be declared guilty. Did Christ...
- Donna Pawlak: Actually, I would challenge you to relook at your bible, because since God opening my eyes, I have seen...
- Brother JA Son: I disagree. The gospel is of action. Discipline and strength (Gevurah) are traits of God Almighty,...
- Asia: Great article, thanks!