Image by Efrén Guerrero While there are certainly many negatives to the forms of Protestant Christianity, some lasting and important tendencies also emerge. In one sense, Protestants harbor a spirit of rebellion at the core of their theological outlook. Considering its’ birth, there is little question that the protesting spirit against authority and doctrinal conformity is well attested within these local church organizations. And certainly this... Read More
READERS' TOP ARTICLES
- Jesus Christ has Returned And There are Three of Them: You Get to Pick
- Screaming Praise: The Passionate Heart of Christian Hardcore
- Thoughts to Make the Mind Congeal: The Maddening Effects of Exploring an Infinite God
- Why Everyone Should Live By the Phrase YOLO
- Are You Talking to Me?! The Art of Misunderstanding and Theological Double-Talk
- Is Jesus Really Korean and Does He have Time for Me? Thoughts from 21 Jump Street
- The Dreaded Welcome: Rethinking the Church Meet and Greet
- The Science of Miracles: Theological Lessons from Middle-Schoolers
- The Gospel According to Gaga: A Modern Commentary on Jesus, Judas, Betrayal, and the Human Propensity Toward Evil
- When Scientists Play God: How Far is Too Far?
- Donna Pawlak: I would also add in comment, about being worried about thinking of more on the emotional experience....
- Donna Pawlak: Exactly, workers of lawlessness, firstly you have to be under the law to be declared guilty. Did Christ...
- Donna Pawlak: Actually, I would challenge you to relook at your bible, because since God opening my eyes, I have seen...
- Brother JA Son: I disagree. The gospel is of action. Discipline and strength (Gevurah) are traits of God Almighty,...
- Asia: Great article, thanks!