Worship is central to the Christian life and communion with our Creator. Scott Johnson, a new face to the relevant worship scene, has just released an album with some insightful and moving songs to move worshipers to that effect. I caught up with Scott to discuss some of his views on worship. When did you feel called to lead people into worship and become a song writer? It all began when I decided to lead worship in High School. When I was about 21,... Read More
READERS' TOP ARTICLES
- Jesus Christ has Returned And There are Three of Them: You Get to Pick
- Screaming Praise: The Passionate Heart of Christian Hardcore
- Thoughts to Make the Mind Congeal: The Maddening Effects of Exploring an Infinite God
- Why Everyone Should Live By the Phrase YOLO
- Are You Talking to Me?! The Art of Misunderstanding and Theological Double-Talk
- Is Jesus Really Korean and Does He have Time for Me? Thoughts from 21 Jump Street
- The Dreaded Welcome: Rethinking the Church Meet and Greet
- The Science of Miracles: Theological Lessons from Middle-Schoolers
- The Gospel According to Gaga: A Modern Commentary on Jesus, Judas, Betrayal, and the Human Propensity Toward Evil
- When Scientists Play God: How Far is Too Far?
- Donna Pawlak: I would also add in comment, about being worried about thinking of more on the emotional experience....
- Donna Pawlak: Exactly, workers of lawlessness, firstly you have to be under the law to be declared guilty. Did Christ...
- Donna Pawlak: Actually, I would challenge you to relook at your bible, because since God opening my eyes, I have seen...
- Brother JA Son: I disagree. The gospel is of action. Discipline and strength (Gevurah) are traits of God Almighty,...
- Asia: Great article, thanks!